The Mounds View Schools Education Foundation is seeking to hire a part time Director of Foundation Operations. This position is accountable to the Board of Trustees, reporting directly to the Foundation’s Executive Committee. This position will also be responsible for oversight of any additional Foundation staff or contract employees.
Established in 1987, the Foundation has evolved into a leader in facilitating philanthropic support for our school community. The MVSEF works in partnership with the Mounds View Schools District leadership to identify programs that require funding to advance priorities that reach every school in the district.
Managing the MVSEF’s operations, including but not limited to monthly executive committee and board meetings, two annual events (Partnering for Education Luncheon and Rock the School House), represent MVSEF in the community, board development, fundraising, budgeting, communications and associated office management duties. Additional responsibilities may be required based on the changing needs of the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in the nonprofit sector
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience executing special events
- Background in nonprofit organizations and best practices
- Commitment to supporting the public education experience for students in the Mounds View Schools community
Interested candidates should submit their inquiries or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org c/o Erik Rasmussen